|EAN 5901804191367||OPCO NUMBER T2004|
|Vendor Art. Nr 1804191367|
A fabulous asymmetrical design, a striking appearance with plenty of towel space and plenty of style.
Available in 1200mm x 465mm and in a Metallic Black finish, perfect for a monochrome bathroom.
New technologies allow radiator designers to introduce new and uncommon forms. Original design, highest quality and functionality make Swale a great choice not only for bathrooms, but also for other spaces in modern interiors.
- Unique asymmetric form
- Original and functional decorative element
- Ultimate minimalism and practical value
Features and benefits
- Highest quality low carbon steel ensuring product longevity
- Every rail 100% leak tested
- Oxsilan® passive rust protection process
- Great towel hanging capability
- High quality double layer powder coating
- Up to 8 Year Guarantee
- Increased resistance to chemicals, temperature variations and mechanical damage
- Easy installation (solid wall fixing kit included)
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Made to EN 10305-5
- Bleed valve included
|Heat output (W):||757|
|Heat output (BTUs):||2583|
|Wall to centre of inlet (mm):||67-75|
|Operating pressure (MPa):||1|
|Maximum operating temperature (°C):||95|
|Surface finish:||Powder coating|
Which valves should i get?
Here is our simple guide to choosing correct valves for your radiator
- If the pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled Valves.
- If the pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight Valves.
- If the pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will either need a set of Angled Valves or Corner Valves
- If the pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will either need a set of Angled Valves or Corner Valves
Any questions speak to a member of our sales team by using the Live Chat blue icon or call us on 0800 009 6633 9am-9pm 7 days a week